Broke at 40 - Wait until your income drops by 60%
Not much reward for a life time of sweat and toil !
Missing the mark with your finances - your not alone
So back to Property & how to avoid the above scenario? It really comes down the old adage "Just Do Something".
So what can you do?
The 6 Important Questions to ask
1) How can I reduce my debt in the shortest time frame by utilising cash flow management?
2) How can I save paying so much tax & how can I use this improve my cash flow & reduce debt?.
3) How much am I risking in equity or cash and how long is this risk expected to last?
4) What will your strategy achieve for me in xyz years?
5) What will happen if this or that happens?
6) What are the risks associated with my family home?