REDDOG SPECIALISES IN HELPING SMALL BUSINESSES IMPROVE CASH FLOW AND INCREASE PROFITABILITY. WE HAVE OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
REDDOG ARE LEADERS IN E-COMMERCE MARKETING & DISTRUBUTION
Sales & Marketing Strategies
Complete Financial Review & Analysis
New Enterprise Management
Coaching & Mentoring Services
Training & Development
Top 5 Mobile Marketing Strategies To Ensure A Successful Campaign
TOP 5 MOBILE MARKETING STRATEGIES TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN
1) Avoid letting your video turn into a commercial. People see commercials all day long on TV and are sick of them, by the time they get to your video. If you plan to sell a product, do it in a fun way which seems more like a personal video than a sales pitch.
2) Make sure that your videos and voice are clear. Nothing will turn away viewers faster than not being able to see the video or hear the audio correctly. Check your video before you let it go live to ensure everything is working correctly. It is much easier to fix these problems before you publish your video and it can save you some embarrassment as well.
3) Inform folks that you have special promotions on the mobile-marketing platform. Use fliers, business cards and social media to get the word out about your mobile-marketing campaign. Blog about your promotions and urge people to fire up their favorite smartphones to get in on the exclusive fun, coupons and discounts.
4) One way to build your mobile customer database is to offer them exclusive discounts or content that you are not sharing with everyone. You can have them sign up for texts and give them a 10% off coupon. This will encourage more people to sign up, and your mobile marketing efforts will pay off quickly.
5) Treat your customers like people. Instead of just bombarding them with sales information constantly, consider messaging them occasionally with relevant information to their everyday lives. If you find an interesting blog on saving money, for example, send them a link. This lets them know you are not just considering them to be a source of income for you.
Well, hopefully the aforementioned collection of tips were enough to give you a great start on what to do and expect, when it comes to marketing your own website. This collection was carefully constructed to add another resource in your arsenal, so that you can begin honing your internet marketing skills, which will then begin growing your online presence.
Make sure your mobile marketing has a clear path to unsubscribing. There are legal ramifications to not having an apparent opt-out on every single piece of mobile and digital marketing, so develop your opt-out system at the same time that you are developing your subscription system. Each system handles this differently, but opt-outs can be done by clicking a hyperlink or by texting a word like ‘unsubscribe’ to a mobile short code.
In conclusion, there is a lot more that goes into mobile marketing than just the concern of your own business. Along with all of the other tips provided, you learned that the success of this type of marketing, relies on everyone who uses it as a whole. Hopefully, this will help guide your use of mobile marketing.
Experienced Freelance Digital Marketer Since 2010.
Looking for an experienced Freelance Digital Marketing Consultant that will complete your project without stress or frustration? As a Business & Marketing Freelancer I can help you succeed online.
Currently available for a limited number of short or long term in Web Development, Search Marketing, Social Media & E-Commerce Setup / Management.
Professional with over 30 years hands on experience owning and managing Hospitality, Real Estate, Franchising & Direct Sales Businesses. I have achieved success in Senior Management, Marketing & Sales Management positions
With a a broad skill set I am able to grasp new concepts and work autonomously saving you the constant frustration often associated with hiring freelancers without actual business experience.
Get help from a qualified marketer who can provide marketing, management & web development services customised for your business.
Available for online, local. interstate or international placements.